The Intensive Swimming Program will be starting on Monday 21st October.
Parent Helpers –
For the swimming program to run successfully we require parent helpers to assist in the organisation of the children. If you are able to help on Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday can you please let your child/ren’s homegroup teacher. There is a sign up sheet on the daily board. A current working with children’s check is required.
What to bring –
- We ask that students wear their swimming costume underneath their clothes to school. This helps to maximise time in the water as we can get straight into the lessons when we arrive. provided your child has two piece/ Speedos or shorts. If your child has a one piece, they can wear the bottom half so that they can easily use the bathroom when they need to before they leave and it then easily put the top half on before swimming.
- Ensure that underwear is packed for them to get changed into.
- Pack a plastic bag for their wet swimmers to go into.
- Pack a water bottle.
- Choose footwear that is easy for your child to take off and put on independently.
- If they aren’t doing so already, encourage independence when drying themselves and ask them to get dressed into their clothes independently.
Any further questions please see your child/ren’s homegroup teacher.