Shannon Dowling – 1/2E

I am passionate about teaching because I am passionate about the future, and working with children so they can achieve their dreams. I’ve studied a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts at RMIT, a Masters of Teaching at the University of Melbourne, worked as a drawing teacher and in the music industry. In my spare time I enjoy drawing, sewing, bike riding and playing bass guitar with my band.

Two fun facts: My favourite band of all time is blink-182 and in 2015 travelled on the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Vladivostok, in the middle of winter!

Larree Springall – 1/2C

It is my belief that educating young people is a privilege. I feel that students require strong early educational foundations to build upon so that they can reach their full potential as independent, life-long learners. Above all else, my greatest hope as an educator is to instil a love of learning in all of my students. A love that they can carry with them for the rest of their life. I studied a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education at the University of Melbourne and have worked in the public, private and Catholic sectors. In addition to my teaching experience in Melbourne, I have taught in Perth, Western Australia and Toronto, Canada. Outside of teaching, I am passionate about the environment and enjoy spending time with family and friends. My favourite TV show is Friends and I love eating chocolate (so please don’t give me any because I can’t help myself!)

Lucy Tulloh – 1/2D

Working with young learners and facilitating meaningful experiences that help them achieve their goals has long been a passion of mine. My background is in Linguistics and English Language, with a particular interest in child language development and early literacy skills. I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland for 15 years and love travelling back there when I can! I have a cat called Remy who is very sassy and spends most of her time asking for food.