The Best of 2017

Nina – I am proud of overcoming all the fights in our friendship group and becoming friends with Zahra. We never used to really like each other, but now we’re really close friends!

Eve – With Maths Footy, Zahra, Ezra and I were going really badly and we had really low scores and were losing most of the time. But yesterday we finally won!

Jemima – I’m proud of the playground design – it was really hard. There were a lot of arguments in our group. I’m proud of how we communicated when we had problems.

Juliette – Lucinda and I have been together a long time and I feel that we have gotten a bigger bond in communicating with each other because we got everything done really well.

Malik – I think the Maths Footy was fun, it was maths, but it was fun. We had to recall our maths facts quickly and work as a team.

Florian – My team made an online game, I was coding all of the game because noone else knew how to use the program, so I’m proud of how much I got done.

Zahra – I had problems with friends and didn’t get along. I was sad and by myself for a while, then I found some other people that were okay, then pretty great and now we are best friends.

Yannick – I’m proud of the food truck I got it done on time and worked really well with those people.

Sophie – I’m proud of the friendship that I found with Amina through our game.   I’m proud that I found another friend and didn’t just work with my usual group of friends.

Carlos – We made a pretty cool game where your character can fly and move around. At first I had a bit of doubt and thought maybe we should make a board game because we had a short time. But my friends were confident, and I’m glad we stuck with it because it turned out to be really good.

Poppy – I’m proud of my game because we were stressing out that we wouldn’t get it done on time. Some of our friends kind of helped us and I’m proud of it.

Isaac – We finished our game quite early because we each had a job and worked hard on it.

Robin – I was proud of our game and the problems we overcame because half way through our game got deleted. So we came up with another idea that was quite successful.

Elly – I was really proud of our game. I got to know Opal at the start of the year and through lots of projects we did we got to know each other and became good friends….

Bianca – I’m proud of making a lot of new friends. I got to know the new people and we became better friends.

Besnik – I’m proud of my game because at the start of it didn’t really work, but we managed to make it work.

Itsara- I remember form kindergarten to grade 3 I kind of had the same friends. But this year  they were really good friends but this year I felt they weren’t really helping me.

Ann – I’m proud of the game because on the last day we were stressing out and trying to get the cards out. But it all still worked out.

Esther – I’m proud of our game because we still didn’t exactly finish it but it was still playable for all the parents and visitors.

Opal – I was proud of our playground, It all came out good, we got everything done even though we had arguments.

Rocco – I got a chess trophy for most improved. Our teacher showed us games of famous players.

Milly -I’m proud of our food truck expo. When we were about to finish we had an argument, but we still got through finishing it, presenting it and finishing all the business cards.

Eric – I’m proud of our game because we were on very thin ice and we weren’t getting work done. In 2 hours were getting 2 sentences done. Then Yvette and Sophie and Leigh helped me with questions about Roman ruins then I got a lot done in one session. Archie was doing the coding and we got a lot done in an hour or 2 hours.

Matteo – I was proud of my game because I was worried it was going to be really hard. But then it was easy. Angus and I came up with who should do what. My responsibility was the promotion and the measurements. The promotion to took a bit of time to think if what to write down. There were a few parts that were really hard but we got it done and I’m just really proud that we got it done.

Zac Pal. The first game, our maths game was really fun and was better than the next game. They were both good, because it seemed more unique. There were little things like falling into a tunnel with things you flick up with messages.

Mila A.- I’m proud of the game expo. It was really fun because I’ve never made a game before. It was quite different to the food truck expo. We had to do instructions and descriptions on the card and every card was different.

Orlando – I’m impressed about our game and how we contributed. My group worked together really well and we got it done on time. We’ve worked a few times together over the last few years and don’t have arguments.