The new prep students have made a wonderful start to school! We have been exploring the neighbourhood and have been learning our daily school routines. The year 5 buddies joined us for lunch and have helped settle in. We look forward to getting to know all the children and parents this term and we warmly welcome all of you to our school community.
This blog allows easy communication between school and home. On this blog you will be informed of:
- Weekly happenings which outline the events for the week ahead
- Learning objectives to help you to touch base with your child
- ‘Action Required’ posts will inform parents of important information
- Photographs and videos of learning experiences in the prep neighbourhood
- Home school learning links
We consider these posts as a useful way to spark the conversations with you child at home about what learning they are involved in. If you are subscribed to this blog and you will have an automatic email every time we post something new. If you are not yet a subscribed, please do so through the subscription box on the right hand side of the blog.
We encourage you to ask any member of the prep team if you have any questions at all. We are looking forward to a fantastic 2016.
Maddy, Tomo and Lora